Selected Creative, Curatorial and Consultant Works
- Consultant, “Papa Rainbow” (Documentary, 90 min, 2016). A documentary about the parents of LGBTs in China.
- Consultant, “The VaChina Monologues” (Documentary, 33 min, 2014). A documentary about the localization of Eve Ensler’s Vagina Monologues in China.
- Consultant, “Decoding American Documentary Films.” 9 episode TV documentary series, China Education Television, 2012.
- Producer, director, cinematographer and editor, “Erica” (shot on 16mm film, 6 min, 2009). Selection, Davis Feminist Film Festival, 04/2010; Best Gay/Lesbian film nominee, Great Lakes International Film Festival, 09/2010.
- Curator, “Chinese Female Filmmakers Screening Series: Highlighting USC China Film Collection” screening program, Cinematheque 108, School of Cinematic Arts, University of Southern California, 11/2009.
Principal Investigator, Virtual Teaching and Learning Grant, “Bullet Screen” for Virtual Teaching and Learning: An Innovation for Online Collaborative Video Analysis, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, HKD300,000 (USD38,500).